Canada digital adoption program (cdap)

Get up to $15,000 to boost your practice technology

The government of Canada is providing $4 billion in funding to help small and medium sized businesses evolve their digital footprint.
Join the program to receive your $15,000 grant and get access to an interest free loan of up to $100,000.

Be a Canadian corporation or sole proprietor.

Be a for profit, privately owned business.

Revenue of $500,000 in 2020, 2021 or 2022.

Have 1 to 499 full time employees.

Your Practice Name
Your Full Name *
Your Email Address *
Your Cell Phone Number *
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Trusted by over 1,000 providers
about the Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP)

Canada Digital Adoption Program (CDAP)

Our generous Canadian government has put together the CDAP program to help small and medium sized business become more digital.

For dentists this could include:
- Digitizing staff training and onboarding
- Partnering with online dental job directories
- Being more visible on Google
- Implementing automated appointment reminders
- Having virtual consultations
- Using new digital technology (like having an iTero machine)
- Automating Google reviews
- Boosting website engagements with a chatbot
- Implementing lead management software (CRM)
- Optimizing website design and development
- Ranking higher on Google for popular keywords
- Digitizing new patient intake forms
- Providing online payment options
- Creating long term nurture campaigns
- And much much more

All of these activities are ways for a dental practice to become more digital.

If you are eligible for the government grant then you would be responsible for 10% of the consulting fees, and the government would cover the remaining 90%. Remember, the government will pay up to $15,000 when you’re covering 10% and the purpose of the grant is for the consultant to provide you with a comprehensive roadmap on how your practice can become more digital.

We’ve put together a consulting package specifically for dentists where the consulting fees are $16,650. You would be responsible for $1,665 and the government would be contributing $14,985.

The best part about working with us on this program is you will get complimentary access to our suit of marketing softwares. You will also get access to an interest free loan of up to $100,000.

To learn more please schedule a meeting with Nadeem

Frequently Asked Questions

Have any more questions? We're here to answer. Contact us.
How do I know if I qualify for the Canadian Digital Adoption Program Grant?
Can I use the funding for technology purchases?
Can my digital advisor submit my application?
How much do I have to pay out of pocket and how much does the Government pay?
How do I access my funds?
How long will it take to develop my plan?
Who will I work with to develop a new digital plan?
Will Connect the Doc execute on the strategy we develop?
What will my plan include?
Can I use my own digital advisor?
Can I apply for grants for each of my companies?
What if I’ve participated in similar government digital adoption programs, am I still eligible?

Connect the Doc brings you more patients without changing your process.

Connect the Doc directly integrates with 95% of dental management software to provide your team a seamless integration to begin attracting more patients.

Explore integrations →
Many More
Reputation Management

Grow with Referrals,
Convert with Reviews

Automate the review and referral process to skip the awkward ask for a favor and effectively convert patients into practice ambassadors.

Female using a laptop
Guy using a laptop
Marketing & Lead Generation

More Traffic Online,
More Patients Offline

Show up when and where it counts. Be seen where prospective patients are searching through our AI-enhanced PPC and SEO strategies.

Lead Management

Patient Engagement,
Longer Retention

Keep patients highly engaged throughout the process using our Live Chatbot and CRM tools. Trusted by over 1,000 providers, our growth analytics platform will help you convert, engage and retain more users.

Female Dentist
Rykiss Orthodontics

Over $5,000,000 and counting in New Patient Production

Dr. Mark Rykiss
Rykiss Orthodontics
Read more→

Consistent Team,
Consistent Results

Connect the Doc is your marketing partner from inception to exit of your dental practice.

Have the peace of mind to know that our dedicated team of experts are here to serveyour practice every step of the way.

Ready to Grow Together?

Connect the Doc is your growth partner ready to take on your entire marketing as an extension of your team.

Get a Free Consultation