Our generous Canadian government has put together the CDAP program to help small and medium sized business become more digital.
For dentists this could include:
- Digitizing staff training and onboarding
- Partnering with online dental job directories
- Being more visible on Google
- Implementing automated appointment reminders
- Having virtual consultations
- Using new digital technology (like having an iTero machine)
- Automating Google reviews
- Boosting website engagements with a chatbot
- Implementing lead management software (CRM)
- Optimizing website design and development
- Ranking higher on Google for popular keywords
- Digitizing new patient intake forms
- Providing online payment options
- Creating long term nurture campaigns
- And much much more
All of these activities are ways for a dental practice to become more digital.
If you are eligible for the government grant then you would be responsible for 10% of the consulting fees, and the government would cover the remaining 90%. Remember, the government will pay up to $15,000 when you’re covering 10% and the purpose of the grant is for the consultant to provide you with a comprehensive roadmap on how your practice can become more digital.
We’ve put together a consulting package specifically for dentists where the consulting fees are $16,650. You would be responsible for $1,665 and the government would be contributing $14,985.
The best part about working with us on this program is you will get complimentary access to our suit of marketing softwares. You will also get access to an interest free loan of up to $100,000.
Frequently Asked Questions
Connect the Doc is your marketing partner from inception to exit of your dental practice.
Have the peace of mind to know that our dedicated team of experts are here to serveyour practice every step of the way.