Why Hire a Dental Marketing Agency
Hiring a dental marketing agency is a great way to increase brand awareness and help your dental practice reach new patients. Statistics from the American Dental Association show 201,927 professionally active dentists and over 187,000 dental practices are in the U.S. in 2021.
This means competition is tough, and if you want to stand out from the crowd, you’ll need a marketing plan. However, you could become too busy with your dental practice to focus on your digital marketing strategy. This is where an expert marketing team comes in handy to take this load off your shoulders.
Six reasons to hire a dental marketing agency
As with any other business, marketing is essential for your dental practice. You need it to increase brand awareness and grow your business. You need it to develop new advertising strategies or increase sales through direct marketing. Whatever your goals, a dental marketing agency can provide the support and guidance you need to reach them.
A dental marketing agency can help you become visible online and create an impact to attract new patients while keeping those you already have. Here are six things a dental marketing agency can do for you:
1. Generate awareness for your brand.
Brand awareness is a marketing method where consumers recognize and remember your business and what you have to offer. It takes time- years to develop and establish brand awareness. Patients who don’t know you exist won’t come to you when they need dental treatments.
Dental marketing agencies use strategies to boost and market your brand, like review generation, SEO, website optimization, website chatbots, and pay-per-click advertisements. If these terms and techniques are strangers to your ears, this is something a dental marketing agency can help you with.
2. Create and maintain your website.
Like every business, you need a website to connect with potential patients and promote your dental practice. Patients can find information about your practice, staff, services, where to see you, and schedule appointments. You can also create a blog to share your perspective on dental care, discuss the latest trends in dentistry, and answer commonly asked questions. A website is a cost-effective way to improve your practice’s reputation and attract new patients.
3. Push your company to rank higher in search engines.
When potential patients quickly search on Google for a dentist in their area, does your office appear on the list? Dental marketing agencies can help improve your website’s search engine ranking through SEO optimization. They have the experience and can help point your company to your target audience or people who need your services.
4. Establish and maintain your social media presence.
Social media plays a significant role in connecting businesses to potential customers nowadays. In 2021, 91.9 percent of the largest companies in the U.S. used social media for marketing purposes. Potential patients turn to social media to read success stories, watch out for new services, check promotions and discounts, read reviews, and more. This is why you should boost your online presence regularly.
Updating your social media presence may not be easy if you are busy running your dental practice. Lessen stress and increase productivity by hiring a dental marketing agency to keep your social media presence active. Being active and visible on Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms will give you an edge against competitors who are not. Social media exposure can increase your chances of generating new patients.
5. Help you stay informed and keep up on the latest trends.
Dental marketing agencies are up to date with the latest trends in the industry and which trends to prioritize. They know which advertising campaigns work and when to advertise to reach the right audience.
6. Provide cost-effective strategies to promote your dental practice.
Established practices have an edge against newcomers as they may have more of a budget to spend on dental marketing. If your budget is limited, don’t worry. A dental marketing agency can still work within your budget to develop an effective marketing strategy to promote your dental practice and generate results. Reliable agencies can also help you with traditional marketing efforts like print advertising and script writing.
Pros of hiring a dental marketing agency
There are thousands of marketing agencies ready to take on your business marketing needs, but you would want to hire an agency specializing in your specific industry. Here are some pros:
- A dental marketing agency knows and speaks your language. You don’t have to spend and waste precious time teaching them industry terms.
- They know the needs and wants of dental patients, so they are the best team to promote your business to the right people.
- They know what calls to action are most effective and pinpoint their campaigns to the right audience.
- They already have a proven track record with other dentists (make sure to ask for testimonials from existing clients to confirm this).
Choosing the right dental marketing agency
Not all agencies are created equal. Looking for the right marketing agency can feel like a daunting task, but here are some tips to consider:
- Choose a marketing agency that has relevant experience or specializes in dentistry.
- Check the company’s credibility, credentials, and experience.
- Review testimonials and case studies of their past projects in your field.
- Find an agency that’s transparent in packaging and pricing. Can the agency give you better results within your budget? Make sure they won’t throw you any surprise fees and additional charges along the way.
- Make your goals, expectations, and budget known to the agency to determine if their packaging will fit your needs.
By hiring a dental marketing agency, you can take the stress of marketing off your shoulders and focus on what you do best – helping patients smile. You can also maximize your chances of making your practice known and standing out from the competition. Get a free consultation with a reputable dental marketing agency. Request a demo with Connect the Doc today.