Information Automatically Collected
1. Non-Identifiable Information – As is typical with many sites, the Site server automatically collects certain non-identifiable information regarding the Site users, such as, but not limited to, the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address of your computer, the IP address of your Service Provider, the date and time you access the Site, the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to the Site, the operating system you are using, the type of web browser you are using, the sections of the Site you visit, the Site pages accessed and images viewed, and any content you post to or download from the Site. CTD uses this non-identifiable information for Site and system administration purposes. CTD may disclose such non-identifiable information to others and archive it for future use.
2. Cookies – The Site uses “cookies,” a technology that installs information on the Site user’s computer to permit the Site to recognize future visits by that computer. Cookies enhance the convenience and use of the Site. For example, CTD uses the information provided through cookies to recognize you as a previous user of the Site, to offer personalized webpage content and information for your use, to track your activity, to prepopulate online forms with your personal information, and to otherwise facilitate your Site experience. You may block or delete cookies from your internet browser at any time. However, by disabling cookies you may not have access to the entire set of features of the Site.
Advertisements displayed on the Site may also contain cookies or other technologies. Those advertisements may be provided by third party advertising companies, and CTD does not have any control over, and CTD hereby disclaims all responsibility and liability for, the cookies or other technologies used in the advertisements and the use and disclosure of information collected through such advertisement cookies.
Personal Information you Specifically Provide
1. Your Personal Information – When registering for the Site to use one or more of CTD’s services, you are required to provide CTD with certain personal information (such as your name, email, postal code, cell phone number, address, date of birth, gender, and certain medical and insurance data) for purposes such as facilitating communications with you, applying for access to certain features or areas of the Site, or carrying out transactions. It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information. If you choose not to provide requested personal information, you may not be able to access certain features of the Site. Additionally, if you contact CTD, CTD may keep a record of your correspondence.
2. CTD’s Use of Your Personal Information – Your personal information is used by healthcare professionals you book your appointments with using the Site. Both CTD, and clinics you have made appointments with or requested information from may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, to respond to your inquiries, to facilitate and enhance your use of the Site, and as otherwise permitted by law. CTD may develop a confidential personal profile for you to provide the very best service to you. CTD may also use and/or disclose any information if you have given CTD permission to do so. CTD may share your personal information with its contractors, consultants, and professional advisors to the extent necessary for them to perform services on CTD’s behalf and subject to reasonable confidentiality obligations.
4. Consent to Disclosure – By using this Site, you signify your consent to the disclosure of your personal information in the following circumstances:
(a) Disclosure to Third Parties Regarding Your Use of the Site – When you post photographs or other materials to the Site, some of your basic personal information may be disclosed as the source of such materials.
(c) Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure – CTD may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain information, or where CTD has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to CTD’s legal counsel.
6. Securing Your Information – CTD uses reasonable security methods to protect the data that reside on our servers. But because no security system is impenetrable, CTD cannot guarantee the security of its servers. It is also possible that information you supply to CTD may be intercepted during transmission.
7. Accessing Your Personal Information – You may request access to your personal information and information about CTD’s collection, use and disclosure of that information by contacting CTD directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information within a reasonable time. CTD attempts to keep its records as accurate and complete as possible.